- I am a fourth-year Ph.D. student in Actuarial Science at the University of Waterloo (UW), supervised by Prof. Ruodu Wang.
- I received my M.Phil. Degree in Mathematics and B.Sc. Degree in Mathematics and Economics at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), supervised by Prof. Yue Kuen Kwok.
- My research interests include actuarial science, quantitative risk management, operations research, financial engineering, and game theory.
- We have successfully hosted the in-person 3rd Waterloo Student Conference in Statistics, Actuarial Science and Finance on Oct 14 & 15, 2022, for which I served as one of the student co-chairs with Alexandra Mossman.
- It is a great honor for me to be renewed as one of the recipients of the James C. Hickman Scholar Doctoral Stipend from the Society of Actuaries (SOA) for the 2022–2023 academic year.
- It is my great pleasure to be selected as one of the two recipients of the Comprehensive Award for 2020 by the department.
- We are hosting a weekly seminar on risk management and actuarial science. Due to COVID-19, we have switched the seminars to online sessions via Zoom. Researchers all over the world interested in quantitative risk management, actuarial science and mathematical finance are welcomed to join us by sending emails to me, Yang Liu, or Liyuan Lin.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Rm 4233, Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science
- Address: Mathematics 3, University of Waterloo, 200 University Avenue West, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1